06 September 2003

This time we're really a genius!

Jane and I are a genius, in case the title wasn't clear enough. Today, in addition to NSF BBQ-ing, we went on what we hope is the last of our dorm shopping. We now have a fridge, a fan, and some incredibly sweet fake stained glass. It's just a piece of plastic that clings to the existing window, and it's very pretty.

Very Important Note: Jane is good with assemblying things. I have a tendency to read the directions very thoroughly and slowly and then attempt a careful assembly, but she dives in and knows just what to do. The only problem is that we now have a lot of big things. I really don't want to think about how I'm going to get all this junk home, especially since at the end of last year, I was not in any mood to pack systematically. Oh well. Might as well enjoy it now! :-P

No comments: