23 August 2003

Meyers-Briggs
I've never put much stock in tests to determine personality-type, at least, not as a way of "getting to know yourself." Since they pretty much tell you exactly what you told them when you answered all those questions, don't you already know yourself?

That said, these sorts of tests are interesting to me when I see other people's results. Fr. Jim at Dappled Things has posted a list of the Meyers-Briggs Personality-Type Indicator Test results of St. Blog's people. I just sent mine in. I've taken a few different online versions of this to see how consistent it is. Pretty consistent--I always come up INTJ. The first time I took this test almost five years ago for school, I was 50-50 on Introverted/Extroverted. Now I'm 93% Introverted. The other percentages are N=59%, T=95%, J=59%. If you're interested. If you're not, stop reading. Now. I mean it! Why are you still reading this? I'm introverted; I want to be alone!

Happy Feast of the Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary!
Scroll to the bottom of this page to hear the Nashville Dominicans sing the Salve Regina.

No comments: