02 June 2003

Today, in our diocese, we celebrate the feast of the Ascension of Our Lord into heaven. So, Happy Ascension!

I went shopping today with my mommy. I missed shopping with her! I think she missed shopping with me too. Ahh, the joys of being home for the summer. I bought a straw hat with an ugly flower on it, and a pretty red sundress with a belt that I didn't like. Ripped the flower off the hat, tied the belt around it, and now the ensemble is lovely. Then I remembered Lydia Bennett in Pride and Prejudice when she bought a hideous bonnet and said she'd rip it apart and see if she couldn't make something better of it. I don't want to be Lydia Bennett! Oh, well. Momentary lapse into being a very silly girl indeed, I suppose.

I've also started work on my second CD. I don't really know if I'll get it finished this year or not, as it's a much larger project than the first one was. I intend to do all my own arranging this time. It will be Christmas music, with singing and Celtic harp. *Shameless plug* If anyone is interested in hy first CD, which is Irish music, mostly solo harp but with a few vocal tracks, email me at janeandlizzy@yahoo.com.

No comments: