13 April 2006

Conversion

Please pray for those who will be received into the Church this week, especially Dawn Eden, and my friend Anne. It's good to know that people with great minds like Dawn's and great musical gifts like Anne's are excited about being Catholic.

Please pray for those who celebrate their anniversaries of entering the Church. My father (8 years), boyfriend (2 years), and another friend (1 year) will be in my prayers.

Saturday is also the anniversary of my confirmation. As mentioned in a post below, my diocese was temporarily without its own bishop, and since I was the only one to be confirmed at the parish that year, it was decided that I would be confirmed with the adults at the Easter Vigil. I remember my anniversary happily, despite the unusual circumstances.

No comments: