25 January 2004

Fantastic Quotes from Tonight's Lecture

"We should all pray for ourselves, each other, and Mick Jagger, so that someday we can all sing 'I have got my sat-is-fac-tion.'"

"What did God create man and woman for? 'Mawage...Mawage is what bwings us togefer today...'"

"Guys, let's be honest now. When you are experiencing really strong lust, I want you to say a prayer and place yourself on the Cross. Stand with your arms stretched out. And, look at the position I'm in now. It really has a practical side, too..."

"We are all driving around with flat tires. For some reason, we think this is normal. Maybe because we're all doing this. But Jesus came to tell us that, in the beginning, it wasn't like this. He came to restore things to the way they were; to reinflate our tires."

Fifty house points to anyone who can tell me the name of this speaker. Hint, he's an expert on the Theology of the Body. (Matt, you're disqualified because I already told you.)

No comments: