19 June 2006

Friday Feast on Sunday

From Summa Mamas

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?

"Spiffy."

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?

"Nuns Having Fun" and one with pictures of and quotes about cats.

Salad
What is the age span of the children in your family...and the children in the family you grew up in?

Don't have a family of my own yet, and though I have half siblings, I've never lived with any of them. (Actually, I am informed that my next-youngest sister lived with us for a few months, but I was only two and I don't remember.) My half-brother, the oldest, is 22 years older than me.

Main Course
Do you care about fashion? What do you especially like to shop for?

Yes, any of my friends would tell you that my closet is full-to-overflowing. I try buy things which are of good quality and classic cut, so they're good for years and not just a couple of seasons, though. I tend not to buy pieces from current trends unless I'm fairly sure I'll still like them in 4 or 5 years' time. A few items have been in my closet since I was 13, and still get worn now and again.
What do I like shopping for? Oh, pretty much anything when it comes to clothes, except for jeans and swimsuits.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?

Republic of Tea Unsweetened Raspberry Quince Black Iced Tea, commercially bottled.

No comments: